Tuesday 30 August 2011

Photographer Booked!

Happy Tuesday! Hope you are having a good week so far, I've been baking this morning as I've got family coming round for afternoon tea, will post cake pictures later!

So last week we booked our photographer, our first booking for the wedding! Very exciting. However, finding a photographer was a bit of a minefield, there are so many out there, how to choose?! After trawling through loads of websites and looking at lots of gorgeous photos I decided that the best way to pick one was to ask around for recommendations. So I asked about and had a number of glowing responses and a shortlist! I asked a friend who is an amateur photographer to take a look at the websites and we both agreed that our photographer was the one. He had a gallery on his website of the last 70 weddings he has done and I know from going through them that his work is really good and consistent. He has also snapped a lot of weddings at our venue and that was another thing that I wanted; someone who was familiar with where we are getting married. Here are some pictures he has taken at our venue:

Peter Blanchflower Photography
I'm so pleased with our choice and feel that we are in good hands. Our package was right on budget too and includes an engagement shoot and all day photography.

So that's one thing off the to do list and quite a few more to go! I'm looking into videography at the moment and hadn't quite realised that that was going to cost as much as the photography, are you having a photographer and videographer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...