Sunday 28 August 2011

Gorgeous Bracelets

Hello! Hope you are having a great weekend, I've been watching hurricane Irene on the news and hope that none of you (or families) have been affected by her, what a nightmare :( I'm lucky in the UK that we don't have to contend with such forces of nature as hurricanes and earthquakes and feel for those who have to deal with them every year.

I just wanted to share another gorgeous Etsy find, again thanks to Emmaline Bride (love that site!). I think these bracelets would be a fabulous bridesmaid gift for them to wear on the day, they are all one off pieces and can be customised to your wedding colours.

Lonkoosh via Etsy
They also do beautiful combs as well:

Lonkoosh via Etsy
These are all designed by Alona Freeman and you can check out her Etsy shop here.

Sold!

Take care everyone xx



5 comments:

  1. Thanks, we're all doing well!! I love those bracelets. Will definitely check out that etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really glad to hear you are doing well! I hope this is the worst of the hurricane season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first set is amazing! And from what I read, she'll create a custom one based on your colors.

    Karen... I love your posts but you keep adding to my burgeoning wedding wish list. LOL! ;-)

    And we're all doing well in my direction. In fact there hasn't been a cloud in the sky for the last day or two. I'm hoping this is the worst of the season, too. But the most active months are August and September, so we've got a few weeks more to go. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!! These are amaaazing!! (btw...living in NY, I never thought I'd have to deal with hurricanes and earthquakes either!! But that all changed this past week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha Shannon, that's exactly how I feel about yours too, I really want a charm pull cake now!! I'm glad we are inspiring each other! The first set is my favourite too because I like the silver bracelets, I may well get these but I need to choose my bridesmaids first! Fingers crossed for no hurricanes in your direction, we are going on vacation to Mexico at the end of September so hoping we won't have any either!

    Thanks for the comment Saying I Do! Hope you weren't affected by either, I can't believe some of the images on the news, I really feel for those that have lost loved ones and all their possessions :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...