Wednesday 7 September 2011

Fabric Flowers Bouquet

I love fresh flowers but I have been finding so many great alternatives that I would love to have a go at making myself that the lure of DIY bouquets, buttonholes and centrepieces may be too much to resist! I've already talked about my love of feather bouquets now is the turn of the fabric bouquet. I found these lovelies on Etsy the other day:

Ljubezenbrew via Etsy

Autumn Art via Etsy
This is a funky felt one (I had to include something that was purple!)

Miss Jennifer Rae via Etsy

I even found a fabric flower pattern and tutorial that you can buy for just $6 and a fabric bridal bouquet tutorial for $12. I'm very tempted! I thought even if I didn't go all the way with bouquets I could maybe make single flowers as brooch/hair accessory favours for the ladies.

Handmade Classics via Etsy
ffflowers via Etsy
Time to get the sewing machine out!!



5 comments:

  1. I'm about to post a fabric flower tutorial for free on my blog. :) I am making all my floral out of fabric and I'm so excited. I love the way they look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Yay! I'm super excited to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG- these are awesome! I actually don't think I've ever seen anything like "these" before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mel! And thanks for checking out my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...