Tuesday 6 September 2011

Bridal Shower Cupcakes

Happy Tuesday! Hope you are all having a good week and had a good holiday weekend if you are in the States! I'm having another busy week, was down in London Sunday/Monday catching up with friends and catching up on work today! I spent most of Saturday baking cupcakes for a friend of a friend's bridal shower and thought I would share them with you. A few weeks ago I attempted my first cupcake bouquet and this weekend I made three more! These were vanilla cupcakes with vanilla icing and a splash of edible glitter :)


Yum! The bride-to-be was really pleased with them thankfully!

4 comments:

  1. WoW! Those are so awesome! I can't wait to show my sister. Great job!! What a lucky bride friend you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the cutest things I have ever seen!!! They would go perfectly with my rose garden wedding theme. You have quite the talent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh these are gorgeous! I want some, hehe xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...