Thursday 1 September 2011

Happy September!

Ahh the 1st September how happy I am to see you! I know many people will be mourning the loss of the high summer months and dreading the oncoming winter and the inevitable rapid arrival of the holiday season but for me September to December is my favourite time of year. I love Autumn and the changing of the leaves, the wrapping up in cosy hats, scarves and boots, the anticipation of the festivities that lie ahead and all the decorations that go with it. Autumn is definitely my favourite season and that's part of the reason why I chose to get married in it. That and the fact that my fiancĂ© and I got together in Autumn which is a very happy coincidence!

Via Free Extras

This Autumn is going to be a very busy and exciting one for me and my lovely other half. We are off on holiday for two weeks to Mexico at the end of September which has been booked since January and has felt such a long time coming! I am literally counting down the days now until we go and dreaming of beaches and pina coladas and trying to forget that it's probably not the best time to go with it being hurricane season! I know we will have the best time though despite any weather that is thrown at us because it will be just the two of us chilling out for two whole weeks. Bliss! It's also going to be my Birthday while we are there so I'm really looking forward to that.

Via The Best Beaches

When we come back we are going to be moving into our new house that we've bought together, we've been living together for three years but this will be the first place that is actually ours :) I'm also going to be leaving my job and starting my PhD so it really is going to be all change! Amidst all that I'm going to make sure we celebrate our 4th anniversary and the official one year to the wedding mark by doing something special, perhaps dinner at our wedding venue?

Via Barcelo Walton Hall

We've also got a couple of wedding fairs to go to including the National Wedding Show which should be really good. I'm taking my Mom and bridesmaid to that so it will be a nice girlie outing and of course I will report back on all my finds!

So yeah bring on Autumn, so much to look forward to! I am a very lucky girl I know. What are your plans for the season?

3 comments:

  1. You're gonna have a fun autumn! For me, I'm looking forward to enjoying being a newly wed this autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that's so exciting! Can't wait to see all your wedding pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Autumn is my favorite seaford too. I'm never too sad to see summer go. You are certainly in for an exciting one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...