Sunday 31 July 2011

My First Inspiration Board

I've been playing around with some ideas for the wedding and thought I would put them all together in an inspiration board. I absolutely love Wedding Wire, what a fantastic planning website! I've used their inspiration board maker for this but they have loads of other great tools such as a tailor made budget calculator, guest list and table planner and excellent free wedding website! I'm working on that at the moment...


Floral wreath: Allegra's Studio via The Knot
Feather flower hair clip and earrings: Designs by Portobello via Etsy
Grooms wear: via SASI Wedding
Sweetie favour: Garrett Nudd Photography via the knot
Purple reception table: via Confetti
Bridesmaid dress, shoes and bag: via The Dessy Group
Hydrangea cake: Blue World Studios via Birch Blooms Floral and Design
Invitations: Invitations by Dawn via Wedding Wire
Feather bouquet: Croska via Etsy


I'm loving purple hydrangeas in the floral wreath and on the cake, I'm really hoping we will be able to get them in October. I also really like Dessy for bridesmaids dresses especially as they do shoes and all kinds of matching accessories in the same colour as the dress. Definitely going with purple and silver!

2 comments:

  1. Hey fellow October bride! My florist said they can do hydrangeas in October. We'll see what happens. You could always do-it-up silk style and you'll have the wreath forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Thanks for your comment that is great news about the hydrangeas, I've yet to sort out a florist. That's a lovely idea though about doing it in silk, I was thinking of a heart-shaped wreath which would be lovely to keep after.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...