Sunday 9 October 2011

Back and Blogging!

Hello! I hope you are all well and have had a fantastic few weeks, it seems like I have been away ages and I'm dying to catch up on everyone's blogs and see what you've all been up to! I actually got back a few days ago but have been really busy so I'm glad to finally have some time to sit down with a nice cup of tea and have a good read as well as update my own blog!

My fiancĂ© and I had a wonderful time in Mexico, it was so nice to chill out and do nothing for two whole weeks! We've never had a chill out holiday in the 4 years we've been together as we both like to go to places where we can see the sights so this was a bit different for us but boy did we enjoy it! We stayed in the Grand Riviera Princess just north of Playa del Carmen on the Caribbean coast. The resort was fantastic; great food, lovely beach, lots of swimming pools, excellent entertainment and friendly staff. It was really hot so we did spend most of our time chilling by the pool but we did get out to see some of the Mayan sites which were well worth it. In fact I'd thoroughly recommend it as a honeymoon destination because the beaches are just beautiful but there is also lots to do and see if you want the best of both worlds. Here are some of my favourite snaps :)

Pyramid at Chichen Itza
Beach at Tulum
Pool at the resort
Us at Tulum
And at the bar on my Birthday!

Since we've been back I've attended the National Wedding Show and we've ordered our cake so much to catch up on in upcoming posts! For now though it's good to be back :)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a fantastic vacation!! I'd def. love to go to Mexico one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I would definitely recommend it as a chill out destination!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...